Fund & Sell Program
Close fix & flip transactions within a month and enjoy a funding proposal and purchase offer upfront for your investment to slash cash investment and transaction time — making you more money annually!
How to qualify property
To be eligible for our Fund & Sell Program, the investment property must be:
- – Single-family detached residence (no condos, townhomes, mobile homes, manufactured homes)
- – Have at least 2 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms
- – Built after 1950
- – Between 1000-3000 sq. ft.
- – Less than 1 acre
- – ARV between $50,000–$410,000 for most locations (see below for more details)
- – Not located in a 55+ community
- – Without solar panels (or these must be removed during renovation)
- – No new homes (defined as previously unoccupied homes)
And located in select states and counties:
Maricopa, Pima*, and Pinal.
*Cities of Marana, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Tucson, and Vail only
- Oro Valley – ARV up to $450,000
- Maricopa County – ARV up to $460,000
- Anthem, Queen Creek, and Tempe — ARV up to $500,00
- Gilbert and Chandler — ARV up to $550,000
- Scottsdale — ARV up to $600,000
- Pima County homes — ARV must be built in 1990 or newer
Broward, Charlotte, Clay, Duval, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake Manatee, Miami-Dade, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Saint John, Sarasota, Seminole, and Volusia.
- Miami (all counties) – ARV up to $500,000
- Tampa area (Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties) – ARV up to $450,000
Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, and Walton.
Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, and Morgan.
Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami, and Wyandotte.
- Leavenworth, Miami, and Wyandotte counties – ARV up to $400,000
Boone, Campbell, and Kenton.
- Boone, Campbell, and Kenton counties – ARV up to $350,000
Cass, Clay, Clinton, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lincoln, Platte, Ray, St. Charles, St. Louis, and St. Louis City.
- Cass, Clinton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lincoln, and Ray counties – ARV up to $350,000
- Clay, Jackson, Platte, St. Charles, and St. Louis City counties – ARV up to $400,000
Alamance, Cabarrus, Cumberland, Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Gaston, Hoke, Mecklenburg, Orange, Union, and Wake.
Butler, Clermont, Cuyahoga, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Hamilton, Lake, Licking, Lorain, Lucas, Medina, Pickaway, Portage, Stark, Summit, Union, Warren, and Wood.
- Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Medina counties – ARV up to $300,000
- Butler, Clermont, Fairfield, Franklin, Hamilton, Lucas, Pickaway, Portage, Stark, Summit, Warren, and Wood counties – ARV up to $350,000
- Licking and Union counties – ARV up to $400,000
Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester, Greenville,Richland, Lexington, Lancaster, Spartanburg, and York.
- Greenville and Spartanburg counties – ARV up to $350,000
Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Fayette, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Shelby, Sumner, Shelby, Tipton, Williamson, and Wilson.
- Davidson, Maury, Sumner & Williamson counties – ARV up to $450,000
- Montgomery county – ARV up to $350,000
Bexar, Brazoria**, Collin, Comal, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Fort Bend, Galveston***, Guadalupe, Harris, Hays, Kaufman, Montgomery, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, Travis, and Williamson.
**City of Pearland only
***Cities of Dickinson, Friendswood, La Marque, League City, and Texas City only
- Austin (all counties) – ARV up to $500,000