Fund & Sell Program
Close fix & flip transactions within a month and enjoy a funding proposal and purchase offer upfront for your investment to slash cash investment and transaction time — making you more money annually!
How to qualify property
To be eligible for our Fund & Sell Program, the investment property must be:
- Single Family Detached Residence (no condos, townhomes, mobile homes, manufactured homes)
- Located in select counties:Arizona: Maricopa, Pima* & Pinal Florida: Broward, Charlotte, Clay, Duval, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake Manatee, Miami-Dade, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Saint John, Sarasota, Seminole & VolusiaGeorgia: Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale & WaltonKansas: Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami & WyandotteMissouri: Cass, Clay, Clinton, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lincoln, Platte, Ray, St. Charles, St. Louis & St. Louis CityNorth Carolina: Alamance, Cabarrus, Cumberland, Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Gaston, Hoke, Mecklenburg, Orange, Union & WakeOhio: Butler, Clermont, Cuyahoga, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Hamilton, Lake, Licking, Lorain, Lucas, Medina, Pickaway, Portage, Stark, Summit, Union, Warren & WoodSouth Carolina: Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester, Greenville,Richland, Lexington, Lancaster, Spartanburg & York Tennessee: Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Fayette, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Shelby, Sumner, Shelby, Tipton, Williamson, WilsonTexas: Bexar, Brazoria**, Collin, Comal, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Fort Bend, Galveston***, Guadalupe, Harris, Hays, Kaufman, Montgomery, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, Travis & Williamson*Cities of Marana, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Tucson & Vail only**City of Pearland only***Cities of Dickinson, Friendswood, La Marque & League City, Texas City only
- At least 2 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms
- Year built after 1950
- Between 1000 and 3000 sqft
- Less than 1 acre
- ARV between $50,000 – $410,000 for most locations.Exceptions are: Arizona:Oro Valley – ARV up to $450,000Maricopa County – ARV up to $460,000Anthem, Queen Creek & Tempe up to $500,00Gilbert & Chandler up to $550,000Scottsdale up to $600,000Pima county homes must be built in 1990 or newerFlorida:Miami (all counties) – ARV up to $500,000Tampa area (Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco & Pinellas counties) – ARV up to $450,000Kansas:Leavenworth, Miami & Wyandotte Counties – ARV up to $400,000Kentucky:Boone, Campbell & Kenton Counties – ARV up to $350,000Missouri:Cass, Clinton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lincoln & Ray Counties – ARV up to $350,000Clay, Jackson, Platte, St. Charles & St. Louis City Counties – ARV up to $400,000Ohio:Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Medina Counties – ARV up to $300,000Butler, Clermont, Fairfield, Franklin, Hamilton, Lucas, Pickaway, Portage, Stark, Summit, Warren & Wood Counties – ARV up to $350,000Licking & Union Counties – ARV up to $400,000South Carolina:Greenville & Spartanburg Counties – ARV up to $350,000Tennessee:Montgomery County – ARV up to $350,000Texas:Austin (all counties) – ARV up to $500,000
- No 55+ communities
- Solar panels not preferred and must be removed during renovation
- No new homes, defined as previously unoccupied homes
Have a property that qualifies?
Submit your property through our chat (located on the bottom right corner) OR
Sign up to FlipOS and add your property. We’ll send you an offer within 24-48 hours!