FlipOS is a fast-growing tech start-up based in Scottsdale Arizona. Our patented platform enables Fix and Flip investors to work better & faster, ultimately revolutionizing the way in which homes are purchased, renovated and sold across the United States. It is a young and dynamic, fully funded start-up that was launched by a winning team of entrepreneurs with proven track records of success.
FlipOS by Stoa is seeking to hire a Director of Investments to join their Startup and focus on property acquisitions. The opportunity exists for this individual to build a long term career with a dynamic, growing, startup real estate group. Applicants for this position will be self-motivated individuals with a high degree of initiative and professionalism. The candidate selected for this position will possess strong interpersonal skills, be attentive to detail, and possess critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Oversee market research and formulate acquisition strategy for specific geographic regions
- Source and negotiate property acquisitions
- Negotiate acquisitions of properties
- Undertake acquisition due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis
- Prepare presentations and forecasts and present to the Investment Committee
- Drive requirements and development of proprietary AVM for FlipOS
- Candidates will have at least 5 years of work experience in the real estate industry with a preference for candidates with real estate acquisitions experience and/or real estate broker experience
- Have an undergraduate degree and/or relevant real estate qualifications
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to source acquisition
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a high performance culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a team-oriented mindset are key components of this position
- Strong computer skills
- Strong financial modeling skills including cash flow analysis