FlipOS is a fast-growing tech start-up based in Scottsdale Arizona. Our patented platform enables Fix and Flip investors to work better & faster, ultimately revolutionizing the way in which homes are purchased, renovated and sold across the United States. It is a young and dynamic, fully funded start-up that was launched by a winning team of entrepreneurs with proven track records of success.
FlipOS is currently looking for a Vice President of Marketing to join our growing team! We are looking for a highly-skilled Vice President of Marketing with a storied history in the Real Estate/Technological sector. Our VP of Marketing will be tasked with making executive decisions on behalf of the company, managing a marketing budget and making investments to align FlipOS with its vision. The VP of Marketing must be a creative and strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in marketing development and deployment. The CTO will work directly under the COO.
- Develop a go-to-market plan & help implement the right people, process and procedures to help scale the business
- Own the marketing strategy and inform our customer facing experience across acquisition and retention
- Devise a SEO strategy and execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic
- Manage agency relationships for launch and beyond
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, Podcast, etc.
- Design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs
- Own management and results of ad channels, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization
- Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels
- 5 years of experience as a VP of Marketing or equivalent
- Real Estate or Technology startup experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google ad words
- Experience with Salesforce and digital marketing techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic Mindset and the ability to make difficult decisions